- About Ethiopia
- Contact Us
- Written by Keb
Historical Routes of Northern Ethiopia:
In this historical circuit you will visit;
- 13th century Debre Libanos Monastery & 17th Portuguese bridge,
- Bahir Dar (Lake Tana, and its medieval period Island monasteries such as; Entos, Kibran Gabriel, Ura Kidan Mehiret, Azwa Mariam and Debre Mariam).
- Gondar; (17th century Fassilades Castle & bath, Debre Brehan Selassie church & Quskam complex).
- Simien Mountains National Park (Debarq, Sankaber, Cheenek, Geech Campsite, Simien Lodge, & Ras Dahsen Mountain).
- Lima Limu road and Takezze River Gorge.
- Axum (St. Mary of Zion church, Axum stelae, Queen of Sheba Palace & swimming pool, Tombs of King Kalbe and Gebre Meskel, Temble of Yeha & Debre Damo Monastery),
- rock-hewn churches of Tigray (Hawizen clusters) and
- the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela (Bet Medane Alem, Bet Mariam, Bet Denagel, Bet Meskele, Bet Merkoriso, Bet Gabriel, Bet Abba Libanos, Bet Ammunel and Bet Giorgis),
- Guassa Community Conservation Area and Ankober, the previous capital of Ethiopia.
Visit the Northern Ethiopia with FANOS Ethiopia & get an insight tour of Ethiopia.
With more than six years of experience in planning and operating tours in Ethiopia we are also offer a tailor-made private travel itineraries that recognize your interest and travel dates.
Send Email to