- About Ethiopia
- Contact Us
- Written by Keb
FANOS Ethiopia Tours can help you with your all pre-production and logistic arrangements for television, filming and Ariel photography in Ethiopia. FANOS Ethiopia support you also to import filming gears, arrangement of transport, accommodation, and camping gear, arrangement of charter flight if necessary, arrangement of translators and other supporting staff, overall coordination and other logistics supply etc.
Filming and photographing in Ethiopia required permission so FANOS Ethiopia Tours help in the process of acquiring the permit. The application shall be submitted to the ministry at least prior 17 days of the filming. Therefore, we need you to attach the details for the inquiries hereunder along with the application letter.
FANOS Ethiopia Tours facilitate with the Ministry for filming & the following information is required to get filming permission in Ethiopia.
- The title of the film
- Duration of shooting
- The purpose of the film
- Area of filming (which part of the country is yours filming interest) - Partly, - In all regions.
- Type of film: - Feature, - Documentary (natural, historical, cultural, political, economical, social conditions, others.)
- The total production cost
- The nationality of the film participants including Passport number, - The country issuing the passport, - Their temporary and permanent addresses
- The type of transport that the crew members use (flight, needs flight permit). Meanwhile, kindly aware that the Ministry has regulations; - To submit two VHS video copies to the ministry, - To appear in person and sign.
- A list of equipments necessary for shooting before arrival is imported duty free and same will be exported on departure
For your details please Contact Us!
With more than six years of experience in planning and operating tours in Ethiopia we are also offer a tailor-made private travel itineraries that recognize your interest and travel dates.
Send Email to